If you need an original score/soundtrack to put a unique stamp on your project, I’m eager to help! I provide an end-to-end music production service which includes the development of an audio identity for your project, composition of the score, recording, producing, and the final stems and mixes delivered to your specifications. I charge a flat fee per project which is dependent on the amount of music required as well as the complexity of the overall project. I provide unlimited revisions and work all additional production costs into the flat fee – I find this to be the simplest and clearest for everyone.
Get in touch to discuss the details of your project… I’d love to hear all about it! Some useful information for you to include might be:
- The type of project you’re working on.
- Amount of music you think you’ll require.
- A description of the kind of music you are looking for.
- What your production budget is.
- What your deadlines are.
- Any concept art or similar would also be extremely useful.
I compose original music in a wide range of styles of any scope, from vast orchestral scores to experimental electronic sounds.
Mixing & Mastering
Your audio assets are mixed and mastered to whatever standard you require and delivered in the highest fidelity.
Adaptive Audio Assets
Each musical composition or sound effect will be delivered in as many layers as needed to create a truly interactive score.
Development and implementation of adaptive music using middleware (FMOD, Wwise, Elias, or your own audio engine).
Hiring and coordinating world-class symphonic musicians to bring the beauty of their fine playing to your project.
If desired, I can prepare sheet music and help you publish the score to your soundtrack to major online sheet music retailers.
The infrastructure is in place on my side to distribute your soundtrack to all streaming music platforms within a few days.
As part of your promotional activities, it is possible to produce “making-of” videos and musician/composer interviews.
Digital Audio Workstation
Recording & Producing
- Windows 10 PRO PC-based system
- Cubase 10.5 Pro
- Presonus Studio One Professional 5
- Vienna Ensemble Pro 7
- Dorico 3 Notation Software
Primary Audio In & Out
- Presonus Audiobox Audio Interface
- ZOOM H6 Mobile Recording Interface
- Yamaha MSP5 Nearfield Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones
Auxilliary In & Out
- Presonus HP4 Headphone Distribution System
- Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones
- 4x Prodipe 580 PRO Monitoring Headphones
- 3x AKG Perception 170 Condenser Microphone
- 1x Rode NTR Ribbon Microphone
- 1x ZOOM H6 XY Small Condenser Mic Capsule
- 1x ZOOM H6 M/S Condenser Mic Capsule
Sample Devs in my collection
- Orchestral Tools
- Cinematic Studio Series
- Spitfire Audio
- Musical Sampling
- Eduardo Tarilonte Libraries
- Native Instruments Komplete 12
The Midi Instruments
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61
- Korg Microkey Midi Controller
- Korg NanoKontrol2 Midi Fader Controller
- Baroque violin by Jacobus van Soelen (2013)
- Classical violin, unlabeled (circa 1900)
- NXTa 4-string electric violin by Ned Steinberger
- Multiple bows from different periods
Mixing & Mastering Suite
- iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced
- iZotope Ozone 8 Advanced
- iZotope RX7
- Suite of Fabfilter Plugins
- Sonarworks Reference 4 Headphone Calibration
- Sonarworks Reference 4 Room Correction
- Selection of other VST plugins
Effects, Pedals, Preamps
- ArtTube MP Preamp
- Boss ME-80 MultiFX Board
Digital & “Analogue”
- Omnisphere 2.6
- Native Instruments Massive & Massive X
- Native Instruments FM8
- Native Instruments Monark Synth
- Native Instruments Reaktor 6
- iZotope Iris 2
- A whole host of misc. Kontakt Synths